1000 Volts of Super Vixen – A Match Made In Glam Polish Heaven!

Liz says…

Ah! It’s been a shamefully long time since I’ve last posted on LOZLOSA, and let me tell you it feels really good to be back! Rather than spend like… five paragraphs filling you in on the life and times of a nail blogger/slacker, let’s just just right back into the game.

IMG_5937

Since it’s been awhile I wanted to come back with something glam, sexy, and OH SO PRETTY! Of course, my brain takes those key words and translates it into metallics paired with glitters in gorgeous colors. Sometimes I really like the things that my brain puts together. (Good job, brain!)

IMG_5940

I started this manicure off with three coats of Revlon’s 1000 Volts. This gold polish has the slightest touch of red shimmer that flickers along the edge of your nail. It’s a barely noticable duochrome effect, but what it does do is lend depth and warmth. One heavy handed coat of Super Vixen by Emily de Molly adds just the right amount of bling. I adore this glitter topper – the clear base allows the hexes, circles, and squares in various shades of pink to be paired with an unlimited array of other colors. Topped off with a generous layer of top coat and suddenly this blogger is back in business!

IMG_5941

Enough about me and this manicure… If you’ve read this far down in the post I wanted to say THANK YOU for sticking with LOZLOSA. The only thing better than nail polish is the ability to share it with awesome people. ::hugs::

13 comments for “1000 Volts of Super Vixen – A Match Made In Glam Polish Heaven!

1. June 12, 2014 at 4:19 am

Gorgeous mani! I’ve always loved Super Vixen. But one question…what if we want the 5 paragraphs??

• June 12, 2014 at 4:22 am

OOPS! Hit enter too fast & forgot to say how happy I was to see the blog pop up in my Bloglovin’ feed again!

• June 12, 2014 at 1:33 pm

Awwwwwwwwww! Yay! Thank you. 😀 Super Vixen stole my heart the second that I saw it… it’s one of my favorite glitter toppers because it actually looks gorgeous over any color (I totally didn’t expect that when I bought it). Regarding the 5 paragraphs, I’m afraid that most of it is boring, mopey BS so it really isn’t interesting at all. Nail polish is way more fun. 😛

2. June 12, 2014 at 10:09 am

I LOVE LOVE this combo!!

3. mybeautyjunction
    June 12, 2014 at 11:18 am

Welcome back! Missed your posts :) Love the gold base, it looks like foil! And Emily de Molly is as stunning as always!

• June 12, 2014 at 1:39 pm

Thanks Darlin’! I’ve been missing putting up posts! (Confession time – I actually didn’t do my nails AT ALL for months, so it’s awesome to be getting back into the groove). Everyone knows that EdM is stunning across the board, so it was really the Revlon that took me by suprise. 10 of out 10 – would recommend!

4. June 12, 2014 at 12:00 pm

Beautiful color combination! Nice to see you back!

• June 12, 2014 at 1:40 pm

Thanks, Jessica! It’s great to BE back. Hopefully I won’t fall off the face of the planet again any time soon. LOL

5. daydreamingbeauty
    June 12, 2014 at 2:27 pm

I was so happy to see you in the Stumble group! Missed you guys!! Love this mani! I’ve always wanted to try EdM polish. The glitters are beyond gorgeous!!

• June 12, 2014 at 4:31 pm

YAY! Thanks, Amber!!! <3 I highly recommend the EdM polishes if you can get your hands on them. I have yet to be disappointed. 😀

6. June 13, 2014 at 12:00 am

So pretty. I haven’t seen your nails lately so I’m glad you published this gorgeous manicure.